The QR Code fun is starting! If you are in Dayton, Ohio this weekend, get your QR Code scanners ready. You might be interested in taking part in the latest SCANVenger Hunt or just following along and see how to use QR Codes in fun new ways and how QR Codes can help increase customer engagement. We will be interested in hearing about your SCANVenger Hunt experience.
Here are the details:
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
and Things You Need to Know
The First SCANVenger Hunt™at Infiniti will be on
Friday February the 10th – 12th
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 12pm – 4pm
– 1 on the door when you walk in (outside)
– 2 on vehicles near the front door (outside)
– 3 in the showroom (inside)
– 1 in the hallway (inside)
– 2 in the waiting area (inside)
– 1 on the pre-owned entrance (outside)
– 3 in the pre-owned car showroom (inside)
– 1 on the detail shop entrance (outside)
– 1 on service department entrance (outside)
The first iPad drawing will be on Monday February 13th during the taping of the City of Centerville television show. It will air at 11:45 am on Time Warner channel 5 the same day. We will also make the announcement through Facebook and Twitter at 12pm on Monday. The winner must respond via Facebook by posting a picture with someone holding their feet while doing a handstand with the caption, “I am the SCANVenger Hunt iPad Winner!” This has to be emailed to ScanTrivia@gmail.com Got questions? Send us an e-mail at service@SCANVengerHunt.net!
- Did you join the SCANVenger Hunt?
- How many QR Codes did you scan?
- Were the clues challenging?
- Did your team complete all of the QR Code clues?
- Did you find the SCANVENGER Hunt to be a fun experience?
- Would you recommend other communities try SCANVenger hunts?